Join the famously first-class Samburu’s game viewing in Kenya. Lying on the edge of northern Kenya’s arid savannahs, the Samburu National Reserve is a destination that will appeal as much to the safari first-timer as it will to the veteran. It is the most rewarding of the three national reserves that cluster around the life-giving Ewaso Ngiro River as there are adventure activities and fascinating cultural interactions!
- Morning game drive in Samburu
- Morning game drive in Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Afternoon game drive to visit the chimpanzees
- Sumptuous breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation for the whole trip
- Park entrance fees and taxes
- 3 nights accommodation
Exciting Kenya Wildlife Safari.
Embrace a completely amazing experience, views, and feeling each time you visit different parks in Kenya. The Maasai Mara is awesome for wildlife views with a great wild nature feeling as the Samburu will leave you with the unforgettable experience of the northern part of Kenya which has a rich culture of the Samburu people. You will get a chance to visit the Hell’s Gate National Park, Lake Nakuru, and Amboseli National Park which will leave you fulfilled and yearning for more!
- Afternoon game drive in Samburu
- Drive to Thompson Falls for a photo stop
- Morning game drive in Hells Gate National Park and Amboseli Park
- Morning game drive at Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara
- Brief talk about coffee farming in Kenya
- Transportation in a 4 x 4 with an open roof
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 8 nights accommodation
Your Masai Mara tour proceeds by road from Nairobi with a stop to view great rift valley escarpment and via scenic Masai country.
The Masai Mara is rich in wildlife diversity and is World famous as a one-stop shop for game spotting and scenery viewing.
Safari tour includes transport and game viewing drives in private pop up top safari minivan or private pop up top 4 x 4 land cruiser jeeps.
Tour is themed on wildlife viewing including possible sightings for the Big 5, awesome landscape and the traditional Masai culture.
What You Can Expect
- One stop shop for wildlife viewing including sights of Big 5
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of pop up top safari vehicle
- Elephant, giraffe, buffalo lion, cheetah, zebra, warthog and more.
- Masai plains and Masai tribes people
- Unique accommodation styles in safari lodges / tented camps
Welcome to Kenya’s most accessible yet incongruous safari experience. Set on the city’s southern outskirts, Nairobi National Park (at 117 sq km, one of Africa’s smallest) has abundant wildlife that can, in places, be viewed against a backdrop of city skyscrapers and planes coming in to land – it’s one of the only national parks on earth bordering a capital city. Remarkably, the animals seem utterly unperturbed by it all. Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass savannah plains.Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
What You Can Expect
- Nairobi national park wildlife mini-safari
- David Sheldrick elephant orphanage visit.
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Giraffe center visit
- Kazuri beads factory
- Lunch at Karen Blixen coffee garden/ Carnivore restaurant