Join the famously first-class Samburu’s game viewing in Kenya. Lying on the edge of northern Kenya’s arid savannahs, the Samburu National Reserve is a destination that will appeal as much to the safari first-timer as it will to the veteran. It is the most rewarding of the three national reserves that cluster around the life-giving Ewaso Ngiro River as there are adventure activities and fascinating cultural interactions!
- Morning game drive in Samburu
- Morning game drive in Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Afternoon game drive to visit the chimpanzees
- Sumptuous breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation for the whole trip
- Park entrance fees and taxes
- 3 nights accommodation